If you are looking for ways to improve your sexual experience with weed, you may wonder which strain is better between Indica and Sativa. The two strains have different effects on the body and your sexual experience. Therefore, the choice between the two ultimately comes down to preference and the type of effect you seek.
Below is a look at Indica vs Sativa affects your sexual experience.
Indica for Sex
Indica weed strains are known to have a calming and sedative effect causing a body high. A body high is characterized by muscle tension relief, deep physical relaxation, pain relief, and an overall sense of tranquility. These effects can be beneficial during sex in various ways.
When you are less tense, it is easier for your body to let go of inhibitions and fully immerse yourself in the moment. It also creates a sense of safety, which is great for exploring intimacy. Furthermore, it has stress-reducing effects, further enhancing your overall enjoyment.
Indica also heightens the mind-body connection. As your body relaxes, you become more attuned to your sensations, emotions, and desires for a more profound sexual encounter. If you are experiencing physical pain, indica strains can alleviate it enabling you to experience pleasure.
Sativa for Sex
Sativa strains of weed have an energizing, uplifting effect. They also heighten creativity and mental clarity. Unlike Indica strains which cause a body high, Sativa strains induce a euphoric head high. Sativa strains also contain higher levels of limonene and pinene terpenes, which are associated with mental clarity and mood elevation. All these effects can provide favorable conditions for an intriguing sexual encounter.
The boost in energy can heighten your enthusiasm and stamina during sexual activities. You may become more playful, engaged, and willing to try new things. It can also have an invigorating effect that sets the stage for a passionate and electrifying experience.
One of the cerebral effects of Sativa strains is that they foster a sense of creativity and spontaneity. This can be an appealing effect if you want to inject novelty or you want a more adventurous and dynamic encounter.
Another effect of Sativa strains that can be beneficial during sex is altered sensory perception. You may perceive colors, sensations, tastes, and sounds more intensely. Also, orgasms may feel more intense.
Sativa strains have a mood-enhancing effect that can create a lighthearted and joyful atmosphere during sex. The feeling of happiness and a positive outlook make connecting with your partner easier for a fulfilling and intimate encounter. A better mood and increased creativity may inspire you to experiment with different techniques, positions, and scenarios.
Generally, Sativa increases your confidence and reduces your inhibitions, which can increase your arousal.
Tips for Using Indica Sativa for Better Sex
Below are tips for choosing between Indica and Sativa and using them for a great sexual experience.
- Choose between Sativa and Indica, depending on your preferred experience. If you tend to be tense and want something to help you relax, go for Indica strains. On the other hand, if you are looking to have a playful and energetic experience, go for Sativa strains.
- Decide on the best cannabis products to use. There is a wide range of options, including edibles like gummies, chews and cookies, vapes, joints, lubricants, oils, etc. We recommend the Delta 9 THC Gummies for Intimacy. They are infused with aphrodisiacs to take your pleasure to new heights.
- Start with a low dose of your preferred weed product and gauge how you respond. You may gradually increase the dose to achieve the desired level of high. However, avoid overconsumption as it can lead to adverse effects for both Indica and Sativa strains.
- Set the mood and environment for a pleasurable experience. Be intentional and proactive about creating a mood and environment that lets you relax and enjoy the moment. If you opt for Indica strains, create a sensual environment with soft lighting, music, and comfortable bedding. On the other hand, Sativa strains create a playful environment to match your high energy.
- Communicate openly with your partner. First, establish consent among the parties regarding the use of cannabis during sexual activity. Then discuss your preferences, intentions, and boundaries.
Individuals respond differently to cannabis in regard to the type and intensity of highs on gets. However, Indica strains generally cause a body high characterized by deep relaxation, while sativa strains cause a head high characterized by euphoria and high energy.
The right choice between the two strains depends on your preference and the type of sexual encounter you are looking to have. Indica strains can be a great choice to feel more relaxed during a sexual encounter, while sativa strains are suitable for a playful, energetic encounter.
Once you have decided on the most suitable strain, decide on the type of cannabis products to buy. Start with small doses and gauge how you respond before increasing the dosage. Seek consent from the other party for using the cannabis products and engaging in sexual activity. Set the mood and immerse yourself fully.